Interactive Design and Branding
• Website Design
• Flash Design
• Corporate Identity
• Print Design
• Custom Myspace Design
• Custom Facebook Design
• Social Network Developement
• Social Network Marketing
• Blog Brand Promotions/Advertising
Billboard Enetrprises enhances your business image by maintaining consistency throughout many marketing avenues. Websites designed by Billboard Enterprises are built from the ground up and are customized to each company’s identity.
Our Websites have enabled numerous clients to realize the full potential of their businesses. Through initial findings, Billboard Enterprises articulates the client's unique competitive opportunities and converts them into a compelling Website design that sets them above their competitors.Why Design a New Website or Redesign an Existing One?
A new or redesigned Website can help a company provide a re-energized look and feel to better your company brand and market image.
Is your Website generating business and new clientele? If your Website is not generating business and new clientele for your organization, then your Website may be outdated and not portray the image you desire. Billboard Enterprises can help redesign your Website and give your company the proper feel and presence that will allow your Website to change as your business grows.Why Billboard Enterprises?
Our closely-knit team works in collaboration with our clients using a tested information architecture process to ensure that the final design/product matches their specific needs, expectations and business goals. Billboard Enterprises commitment to delivering a high-end web presence continues with our development process and committed marketing strategies. Developers carefully hand-code each page to ensure cross-platform compatibility, and each website/application is rigorously beta-tested before launch. Marketing and Advertising specialist continually evaluate web promotion strategies to ensure our clients competitive online presence, and each website activity and conversion. Flash Design
Flash technology has become a popular method for adding animation and interactivity to web pages; several software products, systems, and devices are able to create or display Flash. Flash is commonly used to create animations and advertisements; to design web-page elements; to add video to web sites; and, more.Corporate Identity
Give them something they will remember you by!
Your logo is the foundation of your corporate perception. The logo must be unique, represent your business, and reflect your identity. Our team creates visually stimulating and appealing identity for your business, using their imagination through the visual presentation of words, symbols, colors and shapes. The end result is an identity that reflects your business.
Billboard Enterprises enhances your business by maintaining a consistency through many marketing avenues. Whether you need a creative piece for direct mail, advertisement, brochure, postcards or any other publication.
• Sales Materials
• Direct Mail Design
• Presentation Folders
• Business Cards
• And more.Back to Top Marketing and Advertising
• Online Marketing
• Email MarketingWhat is Marketing?
Marketing is the promotion of products, especially through advertising and branding. Marketing is further defined as the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of goods, ideas and services to satisfy customers.
A marketing campaign should have only two goals 1) New Clientele & 2) Maintain Existing Clientele.
• Marketing Strategy and Planning - Do you have a marketing plan? A Marketing Plan is a key ingredient to the success of your company. At Billboard Enterprises, we spend time with you to fully understand your goals and objectives in order to implement the right marketing plan and strategy.
• Print Advertising – Billboard Enterprises will design the creative pieces for direct mailings, magazines, and any other media publications.
• Corporate Identity - Your identity is the foundation of your corporate perception. Your identity will consist of a logo, Website, tag lines, Postcards and sales brochures. We will enhance your business image by maintaining consistency throughout many marketing avenues.
• Marketing Research - Research helps companies determine the direction of the company's strategy to build brand awareness and to guide the company in the right direction.
• Website Design - Your Website is your first impression to the World. Websites designed by Billboard Enterprises are built from the ground up and are customized to each company’s identity.
• Online Marketing - Search engine marketing is the process of identifying the most targeted key phrases related to a website and ensuring top search engine placement and sales conversion.
• Email Marketing - Email Marketing let companies connect with clients, associates or customers with varying levels of personalization and interactivity. Online Marketing
Online Marketing is considered relatively a new form of marketing which uses the Internet and is called internet marketing or more generally e-marketing, affiliate marketing or online marketing. It typically tries to perfect the segmentation strategy used in traditional marketing. It targets its audience more precisely, and is sometimes called personalized marketing or one-to-one marketing. Search Engine Marketing is the most popular of all online marketing.What is Search Engine Marketing?
Search engine marketing is the process of identifying the most targeted key phrases related to a website and ensuring top search engine placement.
• Keyword Research - the process of analyzing and identifying the keyword phrases that your potential customers enter into the search engines.
WE USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Increase website conversions and marketing ROI
Use Google Analytics easy-to-understand reports to make measurable improvements to campaigns and websites. Learn which keywords, sites and locations bring high-value traffic, and be more informed about how visitors are reacting to your site's content.
• Search Engine Optimization
- the practice of editing the content and design of your web site in order to rank well in the leading search engines organic listings.
• Search Engine Submission Services - the practice of manually submitting your site to the top search engines and directories. Like Yahoo, Google, MSN, Alta Vista and more.
• Pay Per Click Advertising - the practice of bidding and paying for performance of keyword phrases in order to rank at the top of the leading search engines.Why Use Search Engine Marketing?
Companies have many options for communicating with prospective customers online, including standard search engines, pay-per-click, directories, e-mail marketing, etc. The Internet has become the primary medium for reaching potential clients anywhere across the globe. Billboard Enterprises helps its clients receive qualified leads through their Website and monthly reports helps track results and the success of our Online Marketing efforts.
• 169,400,000 people in the United States use the internet.
• 92% of internet users worldwide use Search Engines to find the sites they want.
• Search engine listings are the number one way to generate traffic on websites.
• Users looking for products are far more likely to type the product name into a search engine's search box (28%) than browse shopping "channels" (5%) or click on ads (4%) Jupiter Media Metrix & NPD, March 2002.
• Search engines are the number one way consumers find new web sites online, used by 73.4% of those surveyed.Forrester, March 28, 2002.
• Search engine positioning was the top method cited by web site marketers to drive traffic to their sites (66%), followed by email marketing (54%). Direct Marketing Association, Aug. 2001.
• This chart shows how people find Websites. As you can see, 76% of people find what they are looking for by using a Search Engine their very first time online.
PREMIERE WEBSITE BRANDING 2010 PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE ....
Guaranteed Top 20 Placement on Yahoo or Google, (3) Cities, (3) Keywords, (15) Rotating Ads, Email Marketing Campaign and Social Media Branding.
PRICING ONLY $995.00 (Limited time only) CALL: 323-556-0631 restrictions may apply
Email Marketing let companies connect with clients, associates or customers with varying levels of personalization and interactivity. It is a cost effective marketing tool, which is more effective than printed direct mail, because a reader can click on a link and go straight to the sender's web site.
Why Use Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is used mainly to:
• Send emails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or old customers and to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
• Send emails with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing old customers to buy something immediately. (Coupons, Special or Limited Time Offers)
• Distribute a periodically published document or message, containing news and announcements on a subject.
Email Marketing is a great example of target marketing and it also gives you the most accurate reports based on emails sent out, bounced, opened, number of times it was opened, amount of click from the email to the website and more.
Email Creation Made Easy
Whether you're creating your first email or you're a seasoned pro, we have an email creation tool to suit you. From internet newbies to graphic designers, our tools take the work out of creating your email and guide you through the process with just a few easy steps.
We have features galore in store for you. Take a look at what you get:
- Hundreds of pre-built templates — make getting started a breeze.
- Image-editing with Picnik — edit, crop and re-size your photos in just one click.
- Marketing Tips from the Experts — tips and best practices guide you on your way so you can create your email like a pro.
We have four ways to create your email and the choice is yours. You can switch between them at any time depending on your mood, your level, or the message you're creating.
Our Wizard is a great tool for everyone and requires zero technical experience. Simply drag-and-drop your content and see your email take shape as you go.
Other great features include:
It's so easy it shouldn't be called work... But don't tell your boss that!
- Easily edit text & images right within your email
- Simple image editing with our Picnik integration
- Access to hundreds pre-built email templates
- Basic formatting toolbars to change colors and fonts
- AutoSave and Paste from MS Word functions save you time
A true WYSIWYG tool for those who like an HTML or MS Word type editor. We like to call it our 'intermediate' tool. The canvas's streamlined navigation and clean interface make creating your emails fast, flexible and flawless.
Check out the features:
The Canvas makes your emails a work of art without all the work!
- Build from scratch or choose from hundreds of pre-built email templates
- Design your email in graphical mode or edit the raw HTML source
- Simple image editing with our Picnik integration
- Advanced formatting toolbars to customize the "look and feel"
- AutoSave and Paste from MS Word functions save you time
Back to Top
Programming & Technology
• E commerce
• Application Development
• Customized Toolbar
What is E-Commerce?
ECommerce is the buying and selling of goods and services online. Business online has become a critical component of our daily practice. The many avenues of online business include everything from buying and selling consumer goods to servicing customers.Why Conduct Business Online?
Online sales have revolutionized how we do business. Companies are altering their business strategies in order to benefit from the shortened sales cycle and reach of the Internet. Consumers have warmed up to point-and-click payment options. For an organization, ECommerce functionality can increase reach and sales potential.
Billboard Enterprises continues to develop new clientele goals in ECommerce solutions. We meet our clients' needs by strategically planning and providing a faster return on investment.What is Application Development?
An application is defined as a program that gives computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task. Billboard Enterprises takes offline and off-the-self business processes and converts them into online applications. Businesses that are expanding can automate their business processes online to make the expansion much more efficient and controlled.
With extensive knowledge in ASP, .NET, PHP, SQL, Access, VB Script, Java Script, PERL, CGI and more, we can meet any and all the requirement put forth by our clients.Why Develop a Custom Application?
Custom tailored applications bypass the restrictions associated with "off-the-shelf" solutions and allow your organization to conduct business more efficiently. Billboard Enterprises developers emphasize short, repeating cycles and efficient resource management to deliver projects on-time and within budget. Billboard Enterprises has years of experience with multiple development environments, platforms, database packages, eCommerce systems, and enterprise-level content management solutions.
Billboard Enterprises developers analyze your business and technology requirements, and make appropriate technology recommendations on a case-by-case basis.What is Hosting?
Hosting is a service that allows you to upload and store a site's HTML documents and related files on a Web server. This makes the files available on the World Wide Web for viewing by the public.
Billboard Enterprises web and email hosting offers maximum performance and scalability.
• 100 Gigs of Bandwidth
• Daily Full Back-up
• 99.9% Up Time Guarantee
• Multihomed – T3
• PHP, ASP, PERL, ASP.NET
• MSSQL 2005
• 24/7 Network Monitoring
What is a Toolbars?
A row of icons on a computer screen that activate commands or functions when clicked.
Why create your own Toolbar?
Toolbars are designed to offer instant access to the features most in demand by users of your site, and your products and services.
Your customers may use your toolbar search feature to search your site for specific products and services.
Also your Toolbar can direct your clients to other recommended affiliated websites that offer additional products and services.
What is ?
MySpace is a popular social networking website offering an interactive, user-submitted network of friends, personal profiles, blogs, groups, photos, music and videos for teenagers and adults internationally.MySpace, which attracts over 100 million users.
Why create a custom design coorperate Custom design cooperate offers a business the ultimate opportunity to showcase its products and service to a wide range of potential buyers or clients even employees in particular demographics. Custom coorperate is a proven and cost effective way to marketing your business online.
CUSTOM SMALL BUSINESS MYSPACE LAYOUT
$699.00 (3 Week Design)
CUSTOM ENTERTAINMENT MYPSPACE LAYOUT
$499.00 (4 Week Design)
is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
Why create a custom design coorperate for your business?
Custom design cooperate offers a business the ultimate opportunity to showcase its products and service to a wide range of potential buyers or clients even employees in particular demographics. Custom coorperate is a proven and cost effective way to marketing your business online
CUSTOM FACEBOOK FAN PAGE or LIKE PAGE
$395.00 (3 Day Design)
YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view and share video clips. YouTube was created in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees. The San Bruno-based service uses Adobe Flash technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including movie clips, TV clips and music videos, as well as amateur content such as videoblogging and short original videos.
Unregistered users can watch most videos on the site, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos. Some videos are available only to users of age 18 or older (e.g. videos containing potentially offensive content). The uploading of videos containing pornography, nudity, defamation, harassment, commercial advertisements and material encouraging criminal conduct is prohibited. Related videos, determined by title and tags, appear onscreen to the right of a given video. In YouTube's second year, functions were added to enhance user ability to post video 'responses' and subscribe to content feeds.
Few statistics are publicly available regarding the number of videos on YouTube. However, in July 2006, the company revealed that more than 100 million videos were being watched every day, and 2.5 billion videos were watched in June 2006. 50,000 videos were being added per day in May 2006, and this increased to 65,000 by July. In January 2008 alone, nearly 79 million users had made over 3 billion video views.
In August 2006, The Wall Street Journal published an article revealing that YouTube was hosting about 6.1 million videos (requiring about 600 terabytes of storage space), and had about 500,000 user accounts. As of April 9, 2008, a YouTube search returns about 83.4 million videos and 3.75 million user channels. It is estimated that in 2007, YouTube consumed as much bandwidth as the entire Internet in 2000, and that around 13 hours of video are uploaded every minute.
Why create a custom design coorperate You for your business?
Custom design cooperate You offers a business the ultimate opportunity to broadcast a infomercial or commercial for its products and service to a wide range of potential buyers or clients on the world wideweb. Custom coorperate Youbusiness solution is proven and cost effective way to market your business online.
Broadcast Your Campaign
Whether an AdAge 100 advertiser or a local retailer, everyone can broadcast their ad campaign on YouTube and tap into the world's largest online video commnunity.
Learn how your business can thrive on Youtube.com.
What is a
How Does Twitter Work?
- Eating soup? Research shows that moms want to know.
- Running late to a meeting? Your co–workers might find that useful.
- Partying? Your friends may want to join you.
With Twitter, you can stay hyper–connected to your friends and always know what they’re doing. Or, you can stop following them any time. You can even set quiet times on Twitter so you’re not interrupted.
Twitter puts you in control and becomes a modern antidote to information overload.
Website Developement and Website Promotions Consulting
LEARN YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE POTENTIAL SEMINAR'S
THE LEARN YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE POTENTIAL SEMINAR IS GEARED TOWARD EDUCATING NEW SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPERS AND CURRENT SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS ON HOW TO SETUP, DEVELOPE, MARKET AND MANAGE THEIR ONLINE BUSINESS WEBSITE.
8 HOUR SEMINAR
- DOMAIN MANAGEMENT
- HOSTING MANAGEMENT
- EMAIL MANAGEMENT
- WEBSITE DEVELOPEMENT
- WEBSITE PROMOTIONS
- WEBSITE MANAGEMENT
- LEADS AND CLIENTS
- WEBSITE REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SIGN UP TODAY FOR OUR SEMINAR SEPTEMBER 2010 AND SAVE 10% OFF.
PRICE $99.00 PER PERSON
INCLUDES 4 HOURS OF TRAINING
DETAILED TRAINING LITERATURE
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
BILLBOARD ENTERPRISES LLC.
Back to Top